- Rifle Drill Team: Saturday, 1030h-1230h, Halifax Armoury
- Band Practice: Sunday, 1330h-1530h, HMCS SCOTIAN
- Drill Team: Sunday, 1530h-1730h, HMCS SCOTIAN
- Marksmanship: Sunday, 1730h-2000h, HMCS SCOTIAN
2. Greenwood Band Seminar MARCH 6-8:
- Travel will be confirmed shortly.
3. LAST CALL: CTC Summer Training Applications:
- Must be submitted via the form on the website (CLICK HERE).
4. Epicure Fundraiser:
- Sales forms have been handed out!
- Digital copy also available in the RCSCC Nelson Facebook group or at the bottom of this post
- All forms AND sales money due back next week, Tuesday Feb 18.
- Each cadet is expected to collect at least 2 orders; each family (multiple cadets in corps) is expected to collect at least 3. This fundraiser helps to pay for extra fun activities and equipment for our unit!
5. Phase 5 Logbooks:
- All Phase 5 cadets who attended the Phase 5 Workshop run by RCSU(A) in November are asked to bring their logbooks in to the Training Officer to have the relevant pages copied for their file, if they have not done so already.
6. Morale Activities:
- When: 22 Feb 20 from 1300hrs-1430hrs
- Where: CFB Halifax Curling Club
7. 292 RCACS Exchange
- We're going to 292 RCACS on Monday, 24 Feb 20!
- Participation is expected.
8. Band & Drill Competition
- If you are in the band or on the drill team, please keep 21 Mar 20 free in your calendars. The NS Area Band and Drill Competition will be happening on this date. Here are the details:
- Time: 0800hrs-1700hrs
9. Provincial Biathlon Competition
- Good Luck PO2 Hann at the Provincial Biathlon Competition this weekend!!
- Have fun to CPO1 Kirkpatrick helping out over the weekend!
10. Next Week:
- Dress will be STU's.
- NLCC MICMAC senior cadets will be coming to visit us 18 Feb 20. Please welcome and set an example for them.