- Rifle Drill Team: Saturday, 1030h-1230h, Halifax Armoury
- Drill Team: Sunday, 1530h-1730h, HMCS SCOTIAN
- Marksmanship: Sunday, 1730h-2000h, HMCS SCOTIAN
2. Morale Activity:
- Friday 7 Feb, 1830h-2030h
- Bowlarama Bayers Rd Centre (3459 Desmond Ave, Halifax)
- As always, participation in this morale activity is at no cost to the cadets, but there will be an opportunity to buy snacks from the bowling alley if cadets would like to bring money to do so.
3. Greenwood Band Seminar MARCH 6-8 (DATE CHANGED):
- UPDATE 07/02/20: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED FROM ITS ORIGINAL DATE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
4. International Exchanges:
- Please see Lt(N) Edmunds by the end of the night, or ASAP.
5. CTC Summer Training Applications:
- Must be submitted via the form on the website (CLICK HERE) by next Tuesday Feb 11.
6. Epicure Fundraiser:
- Sales forms have been handed out!
- Digital copy also available in the RCSCC Nelson Facebook group or at the bottom of this post
- All forms AND sales money due back Tuesday Feb 18.
- Each cadet is expected to collect at least 2 orders; each family (multiple cadets in corps) is expected to collect at least 3. This fundraiser helps to pay for extra fun activities and equipment for our unit!
7. Phase 5 Logbooks:
- All Phase 5 cadets who attended the Phase 5 Workshop run by RCSU(A) in November are asked to bring their logbooks in to the Training Officer to have the relevant pages copied for their file, if they have not done so already.
8. Return to Regular Classes Next Week:
- Dress will be STU's.